Mr. Ray Learns More Tricks!


5.12.23 // 9:30 pm

This morning Ray and I went on our normal walk. I clipped him into his chest, and he practiced healing and walking well. We did more practice with the construction distraction and less bacon. After we ate, I did some desensitization training by grabbing and manhandling Ray as much as possible. I then sat down to read more of the training manual Dee gave me and I finished it. We went on another walk and practiced, place, paw, and down. I then ate a late lunch and we rushed over to Proctor early for my away game. I met with Terry about setting up my public demo and Heidi to let her know that date. We also worked on more distraction training while walking and while with Terry Mr. Ray met Gunner. Gunner was not too pleased with Ray and it was great training for him to understand that when another dog grows, check back in with mom. Ray again was with Gabbie and Jackson. After the game, we got home late and went right to be after dinner.

Daily hours // 6 – Total hours // 41

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Ray Makes Friends!!

Mr. Ray Meets Joan!

Mr. Ray goes to a Concert!!