Mr. Ray Helps a Friend!!

                                                                 


5.22.23 // 6:30 pm

Ray had a busy day today. He first went on his usual walk, then we went to breakfast. Here Ray practiced sitting quietly in his place for an extended period of time. This was something completely new for him and he did okay. Next time we try to bring him out to a restaurant, I think he will do much better. After he practiced with his electric collar and off-leash recall. He did very well listening and following while avoiding the street and running around. We then went on a walk and he practiced his sit and stay while I helped a friend at various locations. Shortly after, Ray and I went to the library for my exit interview and I finally finished my concentration!! We ran over to the chapel after to have Ray evaluated for his good dog citizenship. He passed three skills even though he was very tired from him big adventures that day. Dee believes that in a month he could probably pass. 

Daily hours // 5 – Total hours // 82


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Ray Makes Friends!!

Mr. Ray Meets Joan!

Mr. Ray goes to a Concert!!