Mr. Ray Makes Friends!!



5.10.23 // 8 pm

When Ray and I went on our usual morning run, we ran into a new friend. Mr. Ray and Skipper, a one-year-old beagle, were fast friends! After playing a bit Mr. Ray and I went inside for his breakfast. Then I finished up my concentration paper and we went outside to play fetch. Pretty soon it was time to head to campus for my game and I ran and dropped Mr. Ray off with Gabbie. When I picked him up I found that Mr. Ray had made fast friends with Jackson, Gabbie’s dog, and they didn’t want to leave each other. After he ate and fell right asleep after a big day of meeting new friends. 


Daily hours // 9 – Total hours // 27


Comments

  1. I love seeing the photos!! I wish I could post on others' blogs-glad yours is working!!! Keep up the fun and the good training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry-did not mean to go Anonymous Sophie! Enjoy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Ray Meets Joan!

Mr. Ray goes to a Concert!!