Mr. Ray Meets Joan!








 5.9.23 // 7:40 pm

Ray and I woke up early today because I had to get to school for an AP Exam. I dropped him off with Austin and picked him up at 12. We then went to lunch and he practiced sitting and staying while I ate my food. Then we headed straight to the theater to finish modifying his harnesses. Here he played with Joan’s dog Mosley. Eventually, Joan left and Ray practiced sitting still under my feet. After we checked in with Heidi Thoma to set up more concentration dates. We walked around for a while and Ray practiced staying near me. We did an exercise where Ray’s leash would drag and if he started to veer off or not pay attention to me, I step on the leash and say easy. While doing this a few times a day for a short period of time, I have already noticed Ray paying more attention to me. Pretty soon it was time for practice and Ray went to hang out with Gabbie for a while. After practice Ray and I went home and played fetch, he ate dinner, and now he is passed out on the couch with the worst case of bedhead I have ever seen!! (See photo above)


Daily hours // 6 – Total hours // 19


Comments

  1. It was a pleasure to meet Ray, Sophie. He is a treasure, and I am glad Mosely made such good friends with him! Thank you for your help today as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Ray Makes Friends!!

Mr. Ray goes to a Concert!!