Mr. Ray's First Day in Sunapee!!

 5.7.23 // 7:25 pm

Today I was able to sleep in. Mr. Ray and I went on a run around 10 am for about 30 minutes. We worked on healing during the run and not pulling on the leash. He then had his breakfast and I put him in his crate while I went to the grocery store. He practiced being alone and quiet in his crate during the 45 minutes I was gone. Once I returned I organized my new living space while Ray got used to his pinch collar for walks. By then it was time for his dinner and he did well and ate his whole dinner without needing to be hand fed. We then practiced with fetch and are now snuggling up to watch a show. 

Daily hours // 6 -- Total hours // 6




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Ray Makes Friends!!

Mr. Ray Meets Joan!

Mr. Ray goes to a Concert!!