Mr. Ray Learns Patience!

 


5.11.23 // 7:30 pm

This morning Ray and I went on our normal walk. I clipped him into his chest link and he practiced healing and walking well. He did very well, especially with the construction down the road. After, he ate and I had to head over to Imagination Inn to teach some of the children Spanish. While I was gone, Ray was in his crate and he was very quiet when got back which is a HUGE improvement. After taking him out, I washed his face, brushed his teeth, and brushed his body. He is getting more and more used to getting brushed and whining less. I then sat down to read more of the training manual Dee gave me. He then practiced laying down and staying at my feet. I then ate a late lunch and we rushed over to Proctor for practice. Ray again was with Gabbie and Jackson and he even met a new puppy! After practice, he had his dinner and we practiced walking on a leash a little more. Later tonight I am planning on starting training him for place in his carrier. 

Daily hours // 8 – Total hours // 35


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Ray Makes Friends!!

Mr. Ray Meets Joan!

Mr. Ray goes to a Concert!!